22 may 2010

If you want to study architecture, please remains this...

Thinking in the skills that one student of architecture must have, I realice that you have to be a Little bit crazy for study this. I mean, is not that you have to had a mental illness but you must be willing to loose your personal life, family celebrations and sometimes friends. Because this carreer demans from you a lot lot lot of time. So for that reason, learning to administrate the time properly is fundamental for organice your day and try to get your goals. Besides, a person who decided to study architecture, needs to have perceverance and a big tolerance to failed, cause every week you have to prove your creativity and be able to explain your project´s ideas. Another aspects that is really important, is learning to work in groups, you have to be tolerant with the other´s ideas and try to reach an agreement.
About the University tools, I can said that maybe are not enough, especially en technological terms. The teachers do not realice that this is 21st century and we need to be introduced in the new era, using software to Project ours ideas. In that sense I felt that we are at a disadvantage in relation with others architectural schools. But the good part is that the University of Chile maintains its reputation as one of the best architectural school of the country so finding a job after finished the studies it´s more simple for us. (well I hope so)



This is a very good joke about the carrer (sorry if its in spanish )

1 comentario:

  1. miss, I´m really really sorry but I completly forgot to do my post before

    I hope isn´t to late

    ResponderEliminar