26 may 2010

PC + Photography

well the piece of technology that it´s almost essential in our student´s life is the laptop. I mean I can not imagine my life without it. It´s my agenda, my calendar, it´s where i keep all my photo memories and all my work for the university. I got it 2008. It was a birthday gift and since then I use it every single day. So I hope never slolen or broke cause that will be terrible por me. Actually my relationship with him it´s so close that I even named it. Her name is PARIS. If you´re thinking that i´m crazy, well yes, maybe it´s too much, but it´s just that this advice is my best friend, my late night partner.
Another piece that I recently bought it´s a really good camera. I really like photography, but I had no good camera, so finally I can brought one and it´s really cool. Now I just have to learn how to use it, cause it has too many functions for differents situaations. But the interesting part about photography it´s that I like to take photos but I dont´n really like been photographed, I don´t now maybe I still think that the camara can take my soul away jajaja.



I´m not an expert but I think that this photo is not bad to be one of my first

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario