3 jul 2010

blog expirience

I have tos say that this blog´s experience has been great. I really feel that my english level has improve not just my gramar and orthography abilities but also the ability of thinking in english and not to think in spanish and then translate it. Besides I always believe that having the english as a second lenguaje is so imortant to understand a big part of the world and for comunicated with people around the world. Also the english it´s so fundamental for ours carrers because every software and tutorials aplication are in english.
About the post, most of them were very interesting. My favorite was the one about education, because we found that amazing page, TED, where there´re many videos to see and practice the listening abilities.
For all my personal expierience, post every wekend was great and all the classes were very funny, i would like to miss less clases because was the most relaxing momento of the week. Now my level of english its better and i read and speak more than in the beginning of the semester.
I just can say that maybe my debt is the tecnical english, focus in my career, learning to speak with a tecnical terms about my projects or my future profession.
Anyway, the blogging expirience and to post to my classmates was very good, i think i´m gonna miss the classes

1 comentario:

  1. I'm agree with you to have English as a second language is very useful and necessary to our career.

    ResponderEliminar