23 jun 2010



Today is about rate one of ours classmate´s blog so I decides to choose Manuel Romero´s Blog because is the one that I always read and because he is my partner in the final test, in this class and he is also my bro in workshop (yoyo)
I think the name of the blog: English Speaking Manu and the adress: www.youputthewords are very funny, gives the feeling that he know nothing about how to express in english but for the ones who knows him, we know that is just the opposite.
At this moment the blog has 9 post, but my favorite one is the post called Home Sweet Home, when he shows to us some pictures of their house when he lived in Germany. The reality is I feel a Little bit of envy when I watch them because there are really beautifull, and the post is very touching about his feelings at that moment.
The blog in general is quite simple, doesn´t have big graphics changes in relation with the others but the content is very interesting. I think manuel have a high level of english, much better than me, and in that sence he doesn´t need so many advices. Maybe he could change the background color or the pattern for his blog because I personally dislike the green color, it´s so strong that hurts (jajaja maybe i´m exaggerating).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario