9 jun 2010

Rythm and Colors



The photo that I choose it was taken by one of my best friend, Camila, at the patrimonial day of 2009 when we were to visit the building where the CEPAL Works, the spanish acronym of CEPAL means The Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLA) and is a really beautifull building, made by Emilio Duhart and respond to the modern architecture. The photography shows and spiral strairs that is inside the building. Well I have to confess that the colors on the picture are modify to intensify the effect but that part of the reason because I like it. Maybe it´s a Little bit complicated to understand the angle but the photo was taken from to top to the bottom of the stairs. The reason because I like it is for the colors, and for the rythm that the step and lights and because its fells like it will never ends. I really enjoy this kind of photos that shows things in a secuancial order, specially if is about architectural things. Right now I don´t remember a good web side that shows this kind of potos but when I get Home I promese to post it. Besides the photo remains me the friend that took the picture because she is not here in chile, she is in France for interchange student and I really miss her.
So I recomended to vistit this building the next patrimonial day, because is the only day of the year that the Cepal it´s open to the public.

4 comentarios:

  1. i want it to go this past patrimonial day and i couldn't... guess why... amaya =/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved the colors! Really, a good picture. At the beginning I thought you had found it on Flickr or something :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow really nice picture, that stairs looks so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i went to this patrimonial day but not for the travel, it was for a work about Artequin museum

    ResponderEliminar